Environmental Science (EVS) is a curriculum that teaches students about the natural environment and the impact of human activities on it. The curriculum is designed to help students understand and appreciate the natural world, and to develop the knowledge and skills needed to make informed decisions about environmental issues.
EVS curriculum books usually cover the following topics:
- Basic concepts of ecology and environmental science
- The interrelationships between living organisms and their environment
- Human impacts on the environment, such as pollution and deforestation
- Conservation of natural resources and biodiversity
- Environmental laws, policies, and management practices
- Alternative energy sources and sustainable living
- Climate change and its impacts on the environment and human society
EVS curriculum books typically include a combination of textbook chapters, activities, experiments, case studies, and field trips that are designed to engage students in hands-on learning. They are usually illustrated with colorful diagrams, charts, maps, and photographs to make them more interesting and interactive.